5/26 AAPI

 Last day today, I am really excited to present my project at express fest. I had some more thoughts that I wanted to add to my project like resources on how to ask POC questions without being disrespectful. I feel that by having that print out at my table will encourage people to read about how to not offend anyone. I also pulled together some last minute decorations, I happened to have a lantern laying around curtsey of my advisor who had given me it for graduation decoration. I then painted it red to match the overall theme of my project. I also gathered some asian snacks together for my peers to try, since it is educational and tasty! I then collected all my documents that needed to be printed out and then printed them out and stapled them. Then I met up with my advisor to look over my project before then going to set it up in the gym. My advisor and I then looked over my project and decided it was done! I set up my project today in the gym. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAPI in America day 1

AAPI Thurs 5/20

AAPI in America Day 2 5/11