AAPI Thurs 5/20

I think I had a very successful day today, i'm almost finished editing my final video for my project. It is around 20/30 minutes as of now, and hope that with my editing that the overall video will be a total of 30 minutes. And as for my tri fold it is done for the most part, I plan on adding finishing touches on tomorrow and then anding a few more pieces of info onto my tri fold. The last of my art supplies came, I received the ink needed for my painting as well as the origami paper. For my art I've decided that I want to do calligraphy and a word that describes the individual, calligraphy is a form of art within some asian cultures. I plan on also doing brush painting to contribute to my art part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAPI in America day 1

AAPI in America Day 2 5/11