Mon 5/24 AAPI


Today I finished my final touches to my tri fold. As well as I have some more information typed up that I want to add to my tri fold tomorrow. Today was a mellow day where I just worked on my art, this is one piece of asian art I started working on earlier today, this is Chinese calligraphy which is an art form in china. I also worked on the Japanese art proportion of my art which included origami. I made about 5 paper cranes today which to be frank i'm not the best paper folder, so that definitely took awhile for me to complete. I fixed up a two minute video for express fest today as well as watched my 20m youtube video over again looking for any bad cuts or errors. I did some final edits on that and will be uploading to youtube tomorrow hopefully. And I then typed up my reflection today which I was able to complete. 

 

Comments

  1. So excited to see the video ! Got to read your final reflection which looked good. Keep up the great work and keep texting when/if you need me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AAPI in America day 1

AAPI Thurs 5/20

AAPI in America Day 2 5/11