5/25 AAPI




 Today was my day to finish last minute touches, I completed my video for express fest along with the long video documentary I created earlier. I finished all my art which is displayed above and I think this art is some of my best art today. In my art i dedicated my time to using watercolor and brush painting ( common form of asian art) for my art aspect. I then did origami to represent the asian communities struggles, I chose an elephant because like our asian elders they are strong and wise. Elephants are being poached and constantly threatened, much like our asian elders. I also typed up some last minute thoughts to then I printed out, like "what are micro aggressions?" and wrote examples that I've received and how we can avoid micro aggressions. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAPI in America day 1

AAPI Thurs 5/20

AAPI in America Day 2 5/11