Weekly reflection 2

 This week I wrapped up my poster, and i'm almost done with my art element. Im sad this project is coming to a close, however I've learned a lot more about my future and heritage. As well as learning about how my friends feel about these current issues. I think that my project covers a lot of important topics beyond just racism and struggles. Talking about how proud we are asian American, how we can use our race as an advantage. I hope that white peers can learn more about being a POC, for I have hope that people will listen. Ive decided for my art element that I wanted to do calligraphy but also a painting of how us asians feel about the current events. This is a last minute thought but I hope that I can achieve it in the next day or so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAPI in America day 1

AAPI Thurs 5/20

AAPI in America Day 2 5/11